Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
The role of the Aftersales administrator is to support all clerical activities within the aftersales department of MyLife Bathrooms.
- Update and maintain the MyLife Spares parts database and ordering process.
- Track and communicate service turnaround times for all technical issues to the customer and Customer Excellence Manager
- Answering and logging technical, spares and aftersales calls.
- Update and maintain departmental Standard Operating Procedures in collaboration with the Aftersales Technical & Spares Supervisor.
- Reports directly to the Aftersales Technical & Spares Supervisor.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Professional manner and approach whilst communicating with customers
- Prior experience updating technical specification documentation.
- Whilst desirable, it is not essential to have bathroom industry experience
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- bathroom industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- updating technical specification documentation: 2 years (Preferred)
If you wish to be considered for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com before closing date Friday 19th March 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
While we don’t have any available positions currently, this could change at any time. Please check back frequently to see any upcoming positions.
MyLife Bathrooms is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.